- Wi-Fi gratuit
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Accès internet
- Draps inclus
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Jeux de plateau
- Local à bagages
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Repas disponibles
- Réception (horaires limités)
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Serviettes incluses
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
Heure d’arrivée / départ
Arrivée au plus tôt: 14:00
- Adapté aux enfants
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Pas de couvre-feu
- TVA inclue
Réservation de groupe ?
Groupe de 15 personnes ou plus voyageant en Santa Marta?
Carte et itinéraire
(Public bus or taxi followed by moto taxi)
Duration: ca. 60 minutes, depending on traffic
From Santa Marta take the bus or Taxi to Bonda and tell the driver to drop you off at the police station ( Estación de policia ) - Bus cost: 1400 pesos. Here you take another service: the moto taxi. Tell the driver to drive you to Caoba (everyone knows where that is).
he moto taxi will cost you around 20.000 COP to Caoba.
- all the drivers are used to this type of road and to transport tourists.
- If the road is in a bad shape or the river too big, it might happen, that the driver can only drop you off at the river. From here you cross the river and walk straight for 15 minutes. The cost to the river should not be more than 15.000 COP
- We don´t recommend you to take a very young driver. If you wish, call us and we give you the phone number of one of the drivers we drive with.
- If you are coming from the central bus station, we would recommend you to take a taxi that drops you off at the gas station in Mamatoco or the car exit of Buenavista. The buses to Bonda stop here. But you can also take it straight to the police station in Bonda.
- If you arrive to the police station during lunch time, the possibilities of finding a driver are less.
- After 17:00 the cost of the ride can be higher
*If you wish a phone number of a driver we trust, please contact us*
(must be a 4x4 and a driver who knows how to use it)
Duration: 45 to 60 minutes
When driving out of Santa Marta on the road to Parque Tayrona ( road called Troncal Caribe or in google maps 90 ), you pass a big bridge and keep driving through a suburb, after the suburb you pass a second small bridge and 100 mts after the small bridge there is a deviation on the right to Bonda. The deviation has no sign, but a hardware store on the right (Ferreteria el campo). 100 mts after you have entered the deviation, there is another deviation to the right. This road is a dirt road, which you will drive 5 kms straight. After the 5 kms you will reach a point where you see a river and two ways. One way to the left and the other straight to the right. don't take the way to the left!!! before you keep driving straight right, please take a look first at the state of the road. Here is where you will need the 4x4 and its best to take a small look at the first part of it (recommendation). From this point you will drive straight another 2 kms until you reach the river, which has to be crossed, then another 1 km and you have reached Caoba.
Pick up an drop off service:
We also offer a pick up and drop of service up on request. The cost variate depending on the place of pick up or drop off.