- Wi-Fi gratuit
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Accès internet
- Bureau des changes
- Douches chaudes
- Draps inclus
- Local à bagages
- Parking gratuit
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- lampe de lecture
- transferts aéroport
Heure d’arrivée / départ
Arrivée au plus tôt: 15:00
Départ au plus tard: 12:00
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- TVA inclue
Réservation de groupe ?
Groupe de 15 personnes ou plus voyageant en Bucarest?
Carte et itinéraire
If you travel by train, from Gara de Nord you can:
• Take a taxi – it costs approximately 6 lei (or no more than 2 euros)
Be careful and avoid to get in a taxi just in front of the Railway station, it can be more expensive.
• Take a bus – No 178 (05:30 - 23:00)
• Across the railway station there is a bus stop. You take the bus 178 (direction Sala Palatului) and get off at the second stop named Cismigiu Park. From there, you cross the street and walk back around 200 meters. Do you see a nice yellow house? It’s our hostel
• Take a walk – Our hostel is easy to reach, so if your backpack is not too heavy it’s better to walk.
Get out of the Railway Station and follow Dinicu Golescu Avenue, straight till you reach the second big junction. Then you turn left on Stirbei Voda Street and walk on the left side around 350 meters, after the junction with Popa Tatu Street.
You can buy bus tickets from the RATB Booths, located next to the most of the bus stations.
If you travel by plane, from Otopeni or Baneasa Airport you can:
• Take a taxi – there is about 15 km distance. The cost could be around 20-30 lei (5 - 8 euros)
• Take the Express bus – the bus stop is in front of the Airports. Take bus No 780 to the Railway Station “Gara de Nord” and then, follow the directions from above.
We are glad to help each of you with any other extra details. Please don’t hesitate to use our contact details ?